Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Updated Plans

I added more grass and furniture in the Engineering departments. I also filled in the interior walls which help to bring out the boundaries. Grass now has a texture pattern for a clearer visual explanation. The conference table in the large conference room is now rectangular and pushed to one side, allowing for a larger passing area rather than two small passing spaces. Major passage areas are now marked with dimensions.
For my Office Design project, I decided that for my final book that I want each page to be landscape. Therefore, I had to rotate each of my plans and my text as well. I also added titles, a logo, and page numbers for my final book. Both of the following plans have had some revision that help to explain my decisions more clearly.

I changed the symbol for my exit signs as well as for my LED troffer lights. The slash in the symbol helps to differentiate it from the wooden ceiling and acoustical tiles. I added acoustical tile to the kitchenette because it may get loud in there and I would not want to disturb the offices attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment